
The biggest smile I have displayed in some time came tonight when I did two logic games (the most difficult section for me.........ie 8 horses in a row, #2 is red, #4 is named freddy, if #4 is younger than #8, how fast can #1 run?) and only got ONE question wrong.
I need to get out more.
But seriously, the no-cable thing has done wonders for my studying. I hate to say that I look forward to "conquering" the questions, but it is kind of true.
Don't hate.....appreciate.
In more (normal) exciting news, we have a dinner date with Ms. Orr tomorrow to celebrate her bday (wish Abby were here too!) at the Slow Club. It has already been a long week of work and studying. Will be nice to have a glass (or 8) of wine and relax/hear about the Rufo wedding party.
Hasta la proxima,
TS
No comments:
Post a Comment