
I'm curious to hear people's take on how they deal with high-maintenance people.
Do you ignore them?
Does it make you want to work even harder on his/her behalf?
Does it drive you nuts? How do you deal with this?
Certain clients at work (I know they are NOT reading this) are driving me absolutely nuts. The harder I work, the more they expect. When I go away for two weeks (ie honeymoon) on end, I come back to 0 emails from them. However, when I am in the office working on more pressing matters, they will send me 3-4 emails per hour with seemingly mundane questions.
Bad luck? Do some people have a sixth sense and know just when to push buttons?
I'm starting to just smile....take a deep breath....and sigh.
If anyone has some tips about dealing with overbearing people (spouses excluded...I kid...love you Steve), please share!
Oh, and thanks for all the positive re-enforcement about the blog!
Sorry if today's entry is lame. It's Monday...and I had to rush home from work, walk Buster, cook....and now we are off to his second obedience class.
Hasta la proxima,
TS
No comments:
Post a Comment