
Disclaimer: NOT Buster, but looks like him.
Buster had school again last night. Will bring camera next week and post pics. He has learned what "down" means and I teared up the first time he did it on his own. This guy's a proud papa.
I got to thinking how weird dogs are, specifically mixes like Buster....how does a Boston terrier swing a cute chihuahua into making sweet love, then producing a thing like Buster. That's one lucky terrier.......or chihuahua. (btw how lame does "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" look? Ask me in a year and I bet I will have seen it)
Buster gets the most eye-gunk (eye boogers, however you like to call 'em) I have ever seen a dog have. They are worst (most plentiful) in the mornings or when he wakes up, but his eyes can constantly use a good wiping.
His nose is also totally wet, which is normal for dogs. He also has the most "ups" I have ever seen a dog have (ie, boy can jump). He still chews on his yellow blanket from the shelter...all night long. He howls like a wolf when provoked. He throws his head back like whiplash when over-excited. He spins like 8-9 times before doing his business (#2....tmi???). He "bloops" when in a deep sleep.....I don't really know how to describe this sound....but it makes us smile in the middle of the night.
One of the weirdest creatures I have seen....but that's why we love him.
Hasta la proxima,
TS
No comments:
Post a Comment